Wednesday 10 December 2014

empties#4

Simple Soothing Eye Balm was a very standard eye cream. I'm sure for the price it's good, but I'm not convinced on the whole eye-cream thing. I'm sure if you're moisturising around your eyes, you don't need this.
Nature's Aid Triple Strength Rose Water is lovely. I like the fact it's a one ingredient, natural product, which is v soothing, moisturising etc. It's also nice to spray over makeup to give you a "glow" (shine).
Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask is both good and overrated. It does do something, but I'm not sure it does enough to warrant how expensive it is.
Soap and Glory Hand Food is a very nice hand cream, as you can tell by the fact I cut the tube open to finish it.
Tesco Organic Coconut Oil is very much a coconut oil. I wouldn't buy this over any other, but nor would I choose a different one over this. It is much of a muchness to me.
Superdrug Volumising Dry Shampoo is SO GOOD. I don't really use this as a dry shampoo, more as a textursing spray. It adds so much grit and volume and is so cheap, I'm just going to buy this one forever now.
Toni and Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray is a good salt spray, I really have no more to say.
Ren Micro Polish Cleanser is good, but I'm not convinced that scrubs do good things for skin. So I won't purchase the full size.
Just thought I would put on record than this Cuticura Hand Sanitizer is my favourite. It smells nice like cucumber.
This Aquaphor tube was the gift that would not stop giving. I inherited this when my housemate moved back to America and it was nearly empty then. This was great for healing up a skinned knee suffered from a bad fall during a high kick competition. 

Boring reviews, but I am finishing things! I don't know if this purging process is pro or anti consumerism. I am trying to lead a more simple and streamlined life, but I'm doing so by consuming a bunch of products. See, there is a more ideological question to this than initially meets the eye #thinkaboutit.

No comments:

Post a Comment